Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kimmy K Pulls a J-Lo; Doesn't Pull it Off--While Khloe K Still Looks Like a Man

It was an unfortunate day for the Kardashian klan, who came out to Project Beach House in Malibu for McDonalds' 40th bday this past weekend (celebratin 40 years of heart disease. woot!). Kimmy from Da Block--err...I mean Valley... donned this Puerto Rican-vibed get-up, and I have to say, as much as I worship this Goddess, this look just isn't my favorite.

And speaking of unfavorable looks, it comes as no surprise that Kim's sis Khloe looks horrendus--especially as she stands there hovering over Lauren Conrad. LC doesn't care as long as ya keep fillin up that drink she's got in hand. And remember my Khloe K. bikini posting from the other day? Yup, once again, everyone is in a bathingsuit (of sorts) except for Khloe. I'm still waiting for someone to send me a freakin photo of Khloe in a bikini. I told you, I will have a special *prize* for the first person who sends!!!

No comments:


Blog Archive

 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged