Thursday, May 22, 2008

Props to Perez

Love him or hate him, you know him and you have to give him credit. He's ingrained himself as a self-made icon in pop-culture, and whether we will all admit it or not, he has served as an influence and inspiration to journalists and media folks everywhere. I will never have anything negative to say about a person who has changed the way we read, write, watch and perceive the media. I only wish I could say I have accomplished everything he has done in just a short time. My day will indeed eventually come, but in the meantime, I must pay homage to the man who started it all.

Apparently I am not the only one who praises the blogger, as Genre magazine has dedicated a full page to the blogger-turned-actor-author-record label CEO. It’s pretty nifty. Check it out here

No comments:


 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged