Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Did You Survive??

Good morning, everyone!

This 3-day weekend was far more than I ever could have imagined. It was SO much fun! On Friday I went to OC, and then for the rest of the weekend I pretty much covered all of LA--hitting up everything from the hotspot gay clubs on Santa Monica Blvd., to the hostpot regular clubs in Hollywood/West Hollywood, to random bars in Studio City, to parties in the West Hollywood Hills. and the list goes on. I feel so full from eating and drinking all through the weekend.

last night, my roommates and I hosted the official Chingy Comeback Movement party. It was badazzz.

Now I'm just tired and in recovery mode. Not hungover at all or anything like that. More just like in hunger-hangover mood. Ate soooo much. But wow, so much fun!

I will post more later. For now, I'm just trying to focus on staying awake and doing my job.

XOXO

No comments:


 
THE PLATINUM PEN - Blogged